Terms and Conditions
The Customer is responsible for the information of the recipient’s
correct name and address. This information should be precise, accurate
and complete (e.g. it should include the telephone number, flat
number, wing and the floor) to enable delivery under normal
* Bakers home reserves the right to call the recipient to obtain the
details needed to make smooth delivery and to be available to receive
the delivery which means that the telephone number has to be correct
and the recipient has to be there to answer the phone.
* If any recipient advises us not to come but to come on some other
corresponding day due to his or his family non availability, the same
shall be accepted and conveyed to the customer and the delivery will
be further executed as per the recipients instructions.
* Please be aware that the weights indicated are approximate and might vary a bit.
* Bakers home cannot warranty the quality of its products if the
recipient does not ensure proper storage conditions or storing in the
refrigerator after receiving.
* For any order modifications (billing or delivery address, delivery
date etc.), please contact our Customer Service Department at least
one hour before the original delivery date & time. By mail :
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone : +91 8884000607
SHORTAGE OF SUPPLY
Bakers home products are made by artisans, which means that the supply
We ensure that all the products published on our online menu are
available for ordering, however in certain cases, if the ordered
product is unavailable another product of equal value would be
Please note : The risk of product unavailability is higher during
holiday periods, during Diwali and especially the year-end holidays
than during the rest of the year.
If there is a shortage of a particular product, We will call you or
e-mail as soon as possible to find a solution:
* Postpone delivery until the product is available again, if and when
this is possible
* Replace the product with one that is comparable in terms of quality and price